Macca,

As I understand, the TE probe is used to help with TAS during climbing. This
makes for a more accurate wind calculation.

The new 3.0 vario system is believed to be the upgrade that gets all the
internals bits talking to each other - eg, accelerometer. I remember you
telling me the new gust filtering is impressive, with graphed/detailed data as
proof. I know it's going to be amazing, as the vario already does exactly what
I feel it should be telling me already.

I gather we may need to get crafty with the placement of the ADC to get max
results?

Cheers, WPP