Have you folk figured out yet why this stupidity exists?

Mike

At 08:24 AM 21/04/2015, you wrote:
My enquiries re the GPC & GPL is that they are perpetual, but only valid if you hold a current GFA membership for the GPC and a current AVID or ASIC card for the GPL. Of course the AVID card will cost you about $150/3 years. I think the ASIC card is more.

From: <mailto:gstev...@bigpond.com>Gary Stevenson
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 12:15 AM
To: <mailto:jennygander...@yahoo.co.uk>'Jenny Ganderton' ; <mailto:aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.' Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Obtaining a CASA Glider Pilot License on the wayto an FAA Glider Pilot's License

Jenny,
Stop whinging/worrying: Put in anything you like, but quite obviously not somebody – or an organisation – that is deceased! In theory they have to have a valid email address. However if you are not in a hurry you might just make up something and see how you go. Hey guys, what might be an interesting email address to use here? This is a box ticking exercise to be sure. The essential thing is that CASA has YOUR contact details.
Your last question is interesting. Please let us all know what you discover.
Good luck.

Gary