me too.

Mike

At 06:25 PM 8/19/2015, you wrote:

I certainly saw it before Derek posted his response Mark.
ROSS

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Mark Newton
Sent: Wednesday, 19 August 2015 2:31 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] try it out

On Aug 18, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Derek Ruddock <<mailto:drudd...@iinet.net.au>drudd...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

As if anyone is foolish enough to click on a link like this…

I don’t think anybody on aus-soaring saw the link until you forwarded it to the list, because non-subscriber posts are rejected specifically to keep things like this away. But you’re a subscriber, so it accepted your message just fine.

So whatever it is, you’ve exposed several hundred people who wouldn’t have otherwise seen it. :-)

Just sayin’.

(and yes: Kinda silly to click on things like this. And to forward them.)

  - mark

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia