From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Matt Gage
Sent: Wednesday, 21 October 2015 3:03 PM
To: Aus Soaring
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] GFA website

Sounds like you are using an old link from somewhere and an old version of
the web site is still there

use http://www.glidingaustralia.org

For anything that needs to identify you, you need your M membership number
and your date of birth

On 21 Oct 2015, at 15:48 , emilis prelgauskas <emi...@emilis.sa.on.net>
wrote:

To the fount of all wisdoms

I hope you can clarify for me -
(because I have not had to tippy-toe in the GFA website previously)

The front page tells me I can create a member account which then enables all
sorts of wonders
but the member login it refers me to doesn't exist on the buttons provided
and the login only offers reminders for username and password
(which don't exist because there is no member account)
and so round and round we go.
The IT contact given on the front page hasn't got an .org extension, so it
bounces.

It would seem that I can't do business with GFA.
(Yes, I have asked the harried staff within the organisation).

Emilis