From: ausdotnet-boun...@lists.codify.com
[mailto:ausdotnet-boun...@lists.codify.com] On Behalf Of Grant Molloy
Sent: Thursday, 25 February 2010 12:29 PM
To: ausDotNet
Subject: Online forms for plebs

Hi List,

Does anyone know of, or even better could recommend, an application that
allows end users to build online web forms which save the data into a
database, allow adhoc query creation, maybe allow for data import and
export, maybe some user security too...

Preferably it would create ASPX pages and talk to SQL Server as this is
currently our preferred solution.

I'm asking because we're looking to get rid of all the MS Access databases
that users in departments make around the place..

So in trying to take MS Access away from them I was after a tool which would
provide similar functionality, but put all the data in a central database
for security reasons.

I've found the following so far..

http://jotform.com/blog

http://www.zoho.com/creator/html-form-builder.html