I am seeing very bad packet loss from one of our Vocus connections to Telecity/Equinix London starting from about 40 minutes ago, in the region of 40-50% packet loss. Traffic from both London -> AU and AU -> London is going via he.net in my case, but the packet loss appears to only happen on the London -> AU direction.

I added the community 4826:2709 (no export to he.net) to our routes on the Vocus (AU) side which fixed that issue for me.