... and FTTP being passive rather than powered, not needing upgrading /
replacement for a much longer time, easier to install and not mixing media types

I know I'd much rather find a pit that looks like this:
https://i.nextmedia.com.au/Utils/ImageResizer.ashx?n=http%3A%2F%2Fi.nextmedia.com.au%2FGalleries%2F20110210041140_kiama9.JPG&h=450&w=800&c=0&s=0

<https://i.nextmedia.com.au/Utils/ImageResizer.ashx?n=http://i.nextmedia.com.au/Galleries/20110210041140_kiama9.JPG&h=450&w=800&c=0&s=0>

--
Sam McLeod (protoporpoise on IRC)
https://smcleod.net

Words are my own opinions and do not necessarily represent those of my employer
or partners.