Hi Josh,

Expiry dates were not shown in WHOIS for .au prior to July 1 either.

This article is dated, but explains that the expiry date is not shown to help
prevent renewal scams:

https://www.auda.org.au/blog/whois-and-registrant-contact-information-policy-reviews-2/

Kind Regards,
James Deck
Managing Director
Clevvi
- Formerly 1300 Web Pro
p1300 932 776
ejd...@clevvi.com.au
wclevvi.com.au
aUnit 22, 489 South Street, Toowoomba 4350
Unit 14, 17 Karp Court, Bundall 4217
Need help? Click here to log a job online..
On 11 Jul 2018, at 10:28 pm, Joshua D'Alton