100% logical thing to do. That's what I'd do first.

The only problem is it doesn't work - I've hit the same snag with TPP. The field is uneditable. They also have fun glitches like the domain password they show you being entirely wrong, or the domain being locked and the button to unlock it simply gives an error.

The hard bit is figuring out if it's malicious to make it difficult to move your domain, or if they are really that incompetent.