From: AusNOG <ausnog-boun...@lists.ausnog.net> on behalf of James Briggs
<m...@jbriggs.me>
Date: Wednesday, 17 October 2018 at 2:38 am
To: "AusNOG@lists.ausnog.net" <ausnog@lists.ausnog.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [AusNOG] Tesltra SD-WAN

Hi All

Does anyone have experience of Telstra's current managed SD-WAN offering (and
know what the underpinning technology is)?

--
Best regards

James

Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message.  Thank you very much.