Hey guys,

I'm trying to get some costs involved with getting into the local POI to resell
NBN services (CVC, IP transit, rack costs, etc.) to compare against going
through a national wholesaler.

I'm having trouble getting in contact with the right department at NBN Co.
Their main phone number can't transfer me to anyone, and I just get an email
address that doesn't respond.

If anyone has any contacts or can point me in the right direction, that'd be
great.

Cheers,

Joshua Cameron
Software Developer/Systems Administrator
Office:  02 4861 8888
Direct:   02 4861 8803
Email:   josh...@ace.com.au<mailto:josh...@ace.com.au>
ace_logo]<http://www.acenet.com.au/>