Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 3 Apr 2019, at 10:45, TWIG Security
<supp...@twig.com.au<mailto:supp...@twig.com.au>> wrote:

Fibre cut in Chatswood apparently.  Go redundancy !

On 3/04/2019 12:45 am, Andrew Yager wrote:
Hi,

We've got a bunch of headend services out in NextDC, Global and Eqx, and I see
Eqx also have reported a transit outage on their eqx connect product (which i'm
assuming is telstra cause it lines up), and I know a few other people who have
services down. The services affected are all likely fed from the chatswood exch
(although I can't 100% confirm this is the case).

Chatting to the Telstra Recall team, it looks like they're currently sending
techs to a bunch of exchanges around the site and wanting to do tests in the
DC's; but they all seem to be ignorant of the multiple cases for different
services

Is anyone from Telstra watching along and able to get someone to correlate them
together? I feel like someone should have picked up the linkā€¦ but you know what
they say about assumptionsā€¦ and I can also see that there hasn't been an outage
posted about it yet.

Andrew