Hi all

I am seeking email hosting for a small company (only 5 mailboxes) with light use in mind. That being said they do send out a quarterly newsletter to about 1000 recipients, which most providers seem to be unwilling to help with (and understandably so with the amount of spam and abuse they would encounter). I quoted Hosted Exchange and Office 365 solutions however they are on a tight budget and didn't want to spend that much. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction please contact me off-list.

thanks
Chris