Daniel,

As you correctly pointed out, this message does not belong on this list.  It
certainly has nothing to do with Network Operations. You appear to have setup
another account as your previous membership was moderated for exactly the same
reason.  Please note that this membership is now also moderated.

Thanks

David - on behalf of the moderators

On 8 May 2019, at 11:17 am, Daniel Watson