Hi all,

I’m not going to keep pinging the list with requests, but just wanted to do one
call out.  Looking for on-net building lists from peeps.  This is for
Cloudscene’s Cloud Pathfinder.

https://cloudscene.com/cloudpathfinder (or https://find.cloud for registered
users)

This is a global SQ tool to help enterprises find out how they can connect to
the cloud from any enterprise building.  While we have the likes of Vocus, AAPT
and Superloop in there (with the big Telstra and Optus getting there), I was
really keen on some of the smaller carriers with fibre footprints.  If you have
your own fibre footprint then please reach out to
d...@cloudscene.com<mailto:d...@cloudscene.com> with your building lists etc.
and we will work with you to make sure you are included.

This is for any country, not just Australia if there are others lurking on
list.  It’s free and it’s available to everyone.  No commission, just straight
referral of opps through.  It is important for carriers to keep their PoP list
updated.

 Cheers

[b]