Message Renee – not me.

Cheers

[b]

From: Bevan Slattery <be...@slattery.net.au>
Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 4:56 pm
To: "aus...@ausnog.net" <aus...@ausnog.net>
Subject: Looking for resellers of Optus, Telstra and AAPT Ethernet Services

Hi all,

I am looking for serious resellers of AAPT, Telstra and Optus that are
interested in getting requests to quote for circuits/enterprises.  We have at
times experienced poor responses (ie. sometimes none) from these guys as a
direct channel and we are keen to now also have resellers that can provide
quotes to enterprises to ensure they are being serviced appropriately.

Providers that have national agreements and are committed to 24-48 hour quote
requests are being sought, as well as coverage in most major data centres.
Cloudscene does not take commission or charge for this service.

Cheers

[b]
(Cloudscene hat on)
www.cloudscene.com<http://www.cloudscene.com>