I used these guys last weekOntrack Data Recovery last week But was abou 1700ish
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: David Hughes <da...@hughes.com.au>
Date: 28/8/19  6:03 pm  (GMT+08:00) To: ausnog@lists.ausnog.net Subject:
[AusNOG] Data recovery Ok, so this isn't actually for me.  When Step Son #2
calls to talk about his "dead" MacBook Pro and how he'd like to get the data of
the SSD, the conversation has a pretty predictable cadence :SS#2. So who have
you used for data recovery in the pastMe. Nobody, because I have backups.
How's your backup mate?SS#2. Yeah, not so good.  So about that data recovery
stuff ...Me. Sorry buddy, I've got nothingSS#2. But you're a part of that
"Community of Nerds" thing you talk about.Sigh.  Not quite how I described us
but he's right :)Anyone got any pointers in SE Qld that wouldn't take the arm
and a leg off a Uni student to look at an onboard