Dear AusNOG

Well it’s been a busy day….. Thank you to everyone who has expressed an
interest in buying capacity along with all the comments I have received.
Collectively now we have 24G of capacity spoken for within 24 hours of posting
on AusNOG !!

The current stats are as follows

Singapore to Sydney = 11G
Singapore to Melbourne = 8G
Singapore to Perth = 5G

As promised I have put together a FAQ page with all the questions which have
been asked, if anyone else has any more questions please just ask me.  The FAQ
page can be found here

https://www.micron21.com/groupbuy

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg

[cid:image001.png@01D280A4.01865B60]

1300 769 972<tel:1300%20769%20972> / 0488 997 207<tel:1300%20769%20972>

ja...@micron21.com<mailto:ja...@micron21.com>

www.micron21.com/<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image002.png@01D280A4.01865B60]<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image003.png@01D280A4.01865B60]<https://www.facebook.com/micron21/>

[cid:image004.png@01D280A4.01865B60]<https://twitter.com/micron21>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/micron21> for important service and
system updates.

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone
other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please
return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message
from your computer.