FYI:

Telstra and Optus do NOT allow WIFI calling while overseas. Which sucks.  I
have US sim that does and it works fine so it’s a business not technical
decision.

WIFI calling is such a tiny amount of data compared to almost all other uses it
seems dumb to think about blocking it. Especially when people rely so much on
mobile and a lot of in-building calling can suck pretty hard. (Heck, my
multi-AP, Ubiquiti wifi at home gives me better in-home coverage than any of
the telcos).

MMC