We also saw this as a problem with our bi-lat peering on Megaport IX Sydney, turned the peer off and just used the route servers and had no further issues - I had been playing with some BGP stuff just last night so thought perhaps I'd screwed up some filters but if others are having the same issue i'd say its a Google issue.

On 2020-01-17 5:07 PM, Nick Brown wrote:
Hi Paul,

Yes we are seeing intermittent access issues to Google services too (8.8.8.8
being the most notable, but also noticeable when browsing sites hosted on
googlehostedcontent.com, sites using Google fonts etc) from seemingly random
src addresses in our network.

Anecdotally this looks to have started around 2.30 this morning.

Nick.

On 17/1/20, 4:59 pm, "AusNOG on behalf of Paul Holmanskikh"