I might recommend OpenVPN AS. They are license centric on seats but 3 seats
come with the free appliance and fairly straight forward interface all while
offering HA configuration so you may have many appliances as a fallback plus
google authenticator and at least one other I don’t recall off hand. LDAP auth
is also there.

If anything give the free appliance a run through in a VM you might be happy
you did.

Good luck

https://openvpn.net/vpn-server/

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a
lot about anticipated traffic volume.