Hi folks,

Thank you for all the feedback, greatly appreciated.

I read an article yesterday which said that in the same way that GMail parses email content for AI learning and targeting ads, that Google cloud storage may also index content, including facial recognition, with any photo's, for behaviour learning and targeted ads. That's one of the reasons I'm not keen to store data on Google cloud. They're on a need-to-know basis with my activities.

Does anyone know if Microsoft, AWS or other providers may allow themselves access to stored files?