Thanks for the link, I have not seen all that config before, I have been looking for that.

*Receive your own posts to the list?*

Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list. If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to /No/.

        No
Yes

Looks like it's busted, it's set to yes and I don't get them :(

I have also turned on the "ack", will see how that goes.

Thanks
Josh

*
*