Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for that. However, my question is more around the options of allowing
access to millions of IPs (Office alone has /13s, /14s, /15s and /16s) or
narrowing up the list of destination addresses and tightening up security at
the expense of the potential caveats that the MITM approach the firewalls take
to decrypt and inspect outgoing, secure traffic.

Regards,

Andres

Sent from my iPhone