On Mon, 3 Apr 2023, Luke Thompson wrote:

> Thanks for the consensus here, it's good to know we're not alone. It seems
> the impact is being realised by more people into this
> week.
>
> We've now had clients in the health space flag this - they want links to
> official alerts acknowledging the issue at Microsoft's
> end.
>
> It doesn't seem Microsoft have done so as yet. I've BCC'd a contact from
> Microsoft (from mailop) to see if they write back.
>
> Hopefully the rulesets(?) are rolled back or modified so the impact abates.
> It's becoming quite a noisy issue now.

There was definitely an issue last few weeks which Microsoft recognised as
EX530821 but they claim it's resolved as of 23 March. We didn't see it or
get the message in our tenant but there were plenty that did:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Office365/comments/11sb976/massive_spike_in_quarantined_messagesjunk_folder/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618887101911662592/1088285269721088032/image.png

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |