On Vocus outage

There is currently one outage affecting the Vocus Network

Significant service disruption affecting Vocus Internet services located in
Tamworth, NSW.

12/04/2023 19:48 AEST - Please be advised of a service disruption affecting
Vocus Internet services located in Tamworth, NSW. Our T3 teams have been
engaged to investigate and identify the cause of the disruption. An ETR will be
provided once our initial investigation is complete. Further updates will be
provided within the next 2 hours.
12/04/2023 20:10 AEST - Power issue has been identified in our third-party
provider's network. Their exchange has lost power and back-up generator has
also failed. No ETR at this stage. We will provide further update as they
become available.

Sent from my iPhone