Hello all,

Slightly off-topic (apologies in advance), however normal channels are
stonewalling. I need to reach out to a Vodafone contact who could possibly
assist with a change of ownership on a mobile service. We're trying to separate
two mobile services with devices on MROs because the couple separated due to a
volatile relationship, and three different Vodafone stores have all said "it
can't be done" even though they can prove that they've been the one maintaining
the mobile service since it was originally activated.

Thanks,
CH