If it's not already obvious, I would like to mention that jitter/buffering
on video is just about a non-issue (otherwise Microsoft Teams wouldn't
exist) - but for audio it is everything.

Users will notice 20ms of audio delay as a lip sync issue on a streaming
movie, but for videoconferencing the focus is on the message and not the
medium.

Separate the streams if you can, and treat them separately. The other nifty
trick at the DSLAM level was to tweak interleaving settings so that voice
had a nice and consistent latency, as a substitute for per-PVC settings
the chipsets got to the point where they could map ethernet priority tags
to differentiated configs - but I appreciate that there is probably nobody
left with access to those settings!

John