The Optus hamster finally died of old age.

I would suggest your SMS issues would be caused by whoever is issuing
the SMS using Optus - not so much by the Telstra end receiving it.

Anecdotally, Optus enterprise/wholesale appears to be still functional
- at least my link appears to be working fine - and my BGP
advertisements are still being seen overseas - seems to be only NBN
and mobile based services which are busted

On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 at 09:27, <francisfi...@mailup.net> wrote:

> Morning all,
> Hope the chaos isn't too hard on your work/family.
> I have had trouble with a couple of SMS verifications coming through to me,
> my Telstra number. Is this related?
>
> Any general banter around the downtime would be fine too - looks like it all
> began at 4.07am AEDT?
>
> Cheers
>
> --
>
>   francisfi...@mailup.net

veg·e·tar·i·an:
Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride