The ABC's rolling coverage reports "Some services across fixed and
mobile are now gradually being restored.", but it may take a "few
hours" for everything to recover.

Now we just get to wait for the report on the outage. it oughta be a doozy!

On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 at 12:15, Jake Anderson <ya...@vapourforge.com> wrote:

> Looks like they may getting some services back
> https://radar.cloudflare.com/as4804?dateStart=2023-11-07&dateEnd=2023-11-07
>
> On 8/11/2023 9:26 am, francisfi...@mailup.net wrote:
> > Morning all,
> > Hope the chaos isn't too hard on your work/family.
> > I have had trouble with a couple of SMS verifications coming through to me,
> > my Telstra number. Is this related?
> >
> > Any general banter around the downtime would be fine too - looks like it
> > all began at 4.07am AEDT?
> >
> > Cheers

veg·e·tar·i·an:
Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride