Hey Ausnoggers,

Reflecting on the success of AusNOG 2023, we extend our gratitude to all
participants for contributing to an exceptional event. If you missed the
action, catch up on the insightful presentations at
https://www.ausnog.net/events/ausnog-2023/program.

Looking ahead, AusNOG 2024 is set to take place in Sydney and we're
thrilled to announce an opportunity for you to be part of the Program
Committee. We are seeking 2 dynamic individuals who share our passion for
the industry and want to play a key role in shaping AusNOG 2024.

*Criteria for Program Committee Members:*

*Industry Expertise:* You need to be actively involved in the industry.
*AusNOG Participation:* Attend at least 2 previous AusNOG conferences.
*Membership:* Sign up as an AusNOG member
https://member.ausnog.net/signup/ (reach
out if you encounter any issues).
*Commitment:* Allocate time to assist with PC duties, including identifying
compelling topics and presenters, and collaborating effectively within the
team.
*Attendance:* Commit to attending AusNOG 2024.
*Session Hosting:* Be ready to host sessions at AusNOG 2024.

*Travel and Accommodation Note:*

All AusNOG PC members will receive a complimentary ticket to AusNOG 2024,
ensuring you won't miss out on the action. However, please note that you
will need to arrange your own flights and accommodation for the event.

If you are enthusiastic about shaping the future of AusNOG and meet the
criteria, we invite you to express your interest by reaching out off-list (
program-ch...@ausnog.net).

Let's make AusNOG 2024 another outstanding gathering!

Regards,
Joe