Hi Andrew et al,

We've found the RUT* range from Teltonika to work pretty well in most
locations. It also helps that they're better priced and easier to obtain
than their opengear equivalents.
https://teltonika-networks.com/products

The cost of these + a cellular service for a year is almost equivalent to
the cost of just the XC install + one month alone, then of course you need
optics, cables and someone to put a service on it. It really gets down to
what you're building, what you want it to support and how reliable you need
it to be.

Regards,

Ben Babich
w: https://datamossa.com | e: bbab...@datamossa.com
p: +61 2 8188 5111 | m: +61 412 501 110
o: Suite 1, Level 31, 31 Market St. Sydney, NSW 2000.