Thanks everyone for the responses! I managed to cause quite a flurry of
activity – I really appreciate it.

Have been mulling over all the inputs and right now I feel like checking in as
luggage is off the cards  - most of the responses have been horror stories 😃 We
have done this before for our own internal equipment and it’s been OK, but I
wouldn’t do it in this case. IMO even if I wasn’t as worried about the
equipment, it can be quite a hassle, so easier just to ship it.
To me right now the two front runners are:

  *   Quotes from sensitive freight companies – TSS and COPE are the two I’ve
seen recommended. From some rough info about TSS it seems like they’d insure
high value equipment without it costing and arm and a leg.
  *   Quote from our existing business insurance company – for a few day period
to cover the courier trip. We’ve started the wheels on getting this quoted as
well.
But also:

  *   To be honest, the idea of just having general transit cover for anything
that leaves our offices is an attractive idea, as we already ship new PCs etc
from our offices nearly every day. And as luck would have it, it seems like we
just lost 1 of 2 Wifi Access points sent to the same site… Glad it wasn’t the
expensive equipment.
  *   Driving the gear to site is definitely a good option, but as Joe
mentioned, in this case it’d be a massive trip and the cost per day for the
customer for our time would outweigh even TNT’s insurance – though waiting to
see if they have someone who can make the trip!
Thanks everyone!
Rhys Hanrahan | General Manager / CTO
m: 0414 83 83 43 | e: r...@nexusone.com.au<mailto:r...@nexusone.com.au>
“Ask us about how our Channel Partnership and Referral Program can earn you
passive income”

[www.nexusone.com.au]<http://www.nexusone.com.au/>   [signature_1237010360]
<http://www.fusiontech.com.au/>

NEXUS ONE | FUSION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
p: 1800 NEXUS1 (1800 639 871) or 1800 565 845 | a: Suite 12.03 Level 12, 227
Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000
www.nexusone.com.au<http://www.nexusone.com.au/> |
www.fusiontech.com.au<http://www.fusiontech.com.au/>

The information in this email and any accompanying attachments may contain; a.
Confidential information of Fusion Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus One Pty
Ltd or third parties; b. Legally privileged information of Fusion Technology
Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus One Pty Ltd or third parties; and or c. Copyright
material Fusion Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus One Pty Ltd or third
parties. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message. Fusion Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, Nexus
One Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage arising from
the use or distribution of this email.