Good Morning

In the coming months we will be holding smaller AusNOG events, that we're
calling AusNOG.local, to help bring our community together and foster the
relationships you build with your industry peers.   We're taking AusNOG on the
road, with each event supported by one of the awesome companies that help form
our industry.

The first AusNOG.local will be an Industry Drinks night in Sydney on Thursday
14 March, sponsored by Titan Telecoms.  Come join us and your peers after work
at the Club Bar, in Hotel CBD on York St, for some drinks and nibbles.   We'll
be there from 5pm to 8pm and look forward to seeing you.  This is a free event
thanks to the support of Titan Telecoms.  Space is limited so please use the
link below to secure your place.

https://events.humanitix.com/ausnog-local-powered-by-titan-telecoms-sydney

Thanks

David, on behalf of the teams at Titan Telecoms and AusNOG