Some time ago I read an article that was basically all about why your
suggested whizz-bang new method for combatting spam will not work. It
listed dozens of reasons - it depends on the spammers doing something,
it depends on everybody installing new software, it depends on charging
money for something, it depends on all email going through a central
server, it depends on [name of large organisation] doing something, it
depends on global regulation, etc etc.

It was serious, though humorously written. It was basically intended as
a sign people could tap when yet another brilliant idea pops up for
solving the spam problem.

I cannot seem to find it again; does anyone here know what I am talking
about and perhaps have a copy or a pointer to it?

Many thanks, K.

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karl Auer ([email protected], he/him)
http://www.biplane.com.au/kauer


_______________________________________________
AusNOG mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ausnog.net/mailman/listinfo/ausnog

Reply via email to