All
(A little offtopic but I hope of interest to some).

We have relaunched the POSIX certification web site with a new responsive
design, and also
now added certification against the 1003.1-2016 edition of the standard.

For information see http://get.posixcertified.ieee.org/

For those interested in 1003.1-2016 certification, the program includes free
access to the two POSIX certification test suites (over 29,000 tests) as well
as zero cost certification for the first year.

For program FAQs please see http://get.posixcertified.ieee.org/posixfaq.html

regards
Andrew
--------
Andrew Josey
VP, Standards & Certification,  The Open Group
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza,Forbury Road,Reading,Berks. RG1 1AX,UK.
Voice:+44 118 902 3044

The Open Group Berlin 2017, April 24 -  27 http://www.opengroup.org/events
Download the Event App: http://crowd.cc/4YmU

ArchiMate, DirecNet, Making Standards Work, OpenPegasus, The Open Group, TOGAF,
and UNIX are registered trademarks and Boundaryless Information Flow,
Dependability Through Assuredness, EMMM, FACE, IT4IT and the IT4IT Logo, O-DEF,
 Open FAIR, Open Platform 3.0, Open Process Automation, Open Trusted Technology
Provider, SOSA, the Open ‘O’ logo and The Open Group Certification logo are
trademarks of The Open Group.