On 2017-04-25 16:00:54 +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Vincent Lefevre <vincent-o...@vinc17.net> wrote:
> > Only bash, ksh93 and zsh document what happens concerning SIGCHLD traps.
>
> Do you believe every shell should document SIGCHLD?
> Wouldn't it be sufficient if SIGCHLD is handled the same way as
> other signals?

Yes, this would be better.

> Well, /bin/sleep 0.1 is definitely not portable, I used /bin/sleep 1
> instead...

I mentioned the portability issue. You could replace it with
a different command that takes a fraction of time. I used 0.1
instead of 1 because I didn't want to wait for 30 seconds (this
was also an attempt to get different behaviors for the first
values).

> ksh93 delivers:
> 0
> 1
> 2
> 2
> 2
> 2
> 2
> ^C

Are you sure? Is there any reason why I don't get the same behavior
with ksh93?

> bash delivers:
> 0
> 0