hi All

Comments below

> On 8 Jun 2017, at 18:23, Joseph Myers <j...@polyomino.org.uk> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 8 Jun 2017, Andrew Josey wrote:
>
>> We’re not able to make available IEEE copyrighted materials that
>> pre-date the MoU of 1998, hence although many of us as individuals have
>> older POSIX drafts obtained as part of the standards development process
>> at the time, we cannot post them .
>
> What about those that postdate 1998 but were still issued as IEEE
> documents before integration into the 2001 edition of POSIX?
> (POSIX.1d-1999, POSIX.1j-2000 and POSIX.1q-2000 all are or were available
> from IEEE Xplore.)

The documents I have are copyrighted by IEEE only.

> What (legally) about X/Open documents from before Issue 4, Version 2?
> (That is, XPG issues 1, 2, 3 (both editions) and 4 version 1.)

These would be possible i think, but I have not seen these in postscript or pdf
.
regards
Andrew

--------
Andrew Josey                    The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England
Tel:+44 118 9023044

I’m Giving Back at the London Half Marathon Walk Sep 23rd 2017
https://www.justgiving.com/teams/openforkids