On Mon, 12 Jun 2017, shwares...@aol.com wrote:

> This would be the XRAT volume, and Change History in individual  entries...
> This is only exhaustive in coverage from when the POSIX Group was  formed,
> it appears, not for earlier IEEE and OpenGroup versions. There is a  table

XPG5, PDF version (documents C604 / C605 / C606) but not the HTML version,
has Change History information, for changes in XPG4, XPG4 version 2 and
XPG5.  It would be good to integrate that information back into POSIX (for
interfaces still present).  XPG3 has such information for changes from
issue 2 (and implies that XPG2 had such information for changes from issue
1, but I don't have a copy of XPG2).  Of course that doesn't cover the
POSIX line of history from before the standards were integrated.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com