Hi folks,

I wanted to file a defect report against the IEEE Std 1003.1-2017 for
the Return Value section of fread, which I find to be grammatically
confusing at best, but I can't figure out how to register for Mantis
to do so.  The instructions I found at
http://www.opengroup.org/austin/mantis.html didn't match what I was
seeing, and I couldn't find any more relevant instructions.  After
registering on this list, I did see an e-mail dated Jun 30 suggesting
I should blame somebody named Mark Brown.  So at this point the things
I'd like to accomplish are:

1. Register on Mantis.
2. Updated the documentation regarding setting up an account on Mantis.
3. Eventually file a defect report against fread.

Thanks,
Oliver