Date:        Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:24:25 +0100
    From:        "Geoff Clare via austin-group-l at The Open Group"
<austin-group-l@opengroup.org>

  | I don't see a need for an xref to XBD 6.1,

That's fine too, I just suggested that as a replacement, just in case...

  | A minimal fix to the current proposed text would be something like this:
[...]
  | or it could be split into two sentences along the lines of your original
  | suggestion:

Either would work.   I (kind of obviously) slightly prefer the 2nd, I
think it is slightly clearer (easier to follow), but the version that's
closer to what is currently there would also work.

kre

    • Re: [10... Geoff Clare via austin-group-l at The Open Group
      • Re:... Christoph Anton Mitterer via austin-group-l at The Open Group
        • ... Geoff Clare via austin-group-l at The Open Group
        • ... Robert Elz via austin-group-l at The Open Group
          • ... Geoff Clare via austin-group-l at The Open Group
            • ... Christoph Anton Mitterer via austin-group-l at The Open Group
              • ... Don Cragun via austin-group-l at The Open Group
              • ... Christoph Anton Mitterer via austin-group-l at The Open Group
              • ... Geoff Clare via austin-group-l at The Open Group
              • ... Christoph Anton Mitterer via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • Re: [10... Robert Elz via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [1003.1(2016... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group