Dear all
A reminder that there are just two weeks remaining for this review
regards
Andrew

> On 22 Sep 2022, at 16:16, Andrew Josey via austin-group-l at The Open Group
> <austin-group-l@opengroup.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Austin Group members,
>
> You are invited to participate in the review of the
>
> Additional APIs for the Base Specifications Issue 8, Part 2
>
> a set of new APIs sponsored by The Open Group. This is now undergoing company
> review within
> The Open Group.
>
> This Review will commence on September 30th and will close October 28, 2022.
> The review document is now available.
>
> The review document is available at:
> https://collaboration.opengroup.org/review-support/protected/documents.php?action=show&dcat=&gdid=54268
>  (the first document)
>
> The review document is a pdf file with page and line numbers.
>
> Review comments should be submitted using this online form:
> https://www.cognitoforms.com/TheOpenGroup1/SubmitAChangeRequestAdditionalAPIsForIssue8Part2
>
> Guidance on how bug reports should be stated is available here:
> https://www.opengroup.org/austin/aardvark/format2.html
>
> Please direct any questions related to this company review to me directly
> at a.jo...@opengroup.org.
>
> regards
> Andrew

--------
Andrew Josey                    The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England

To learn how we maintain your privacy, please review The Open Group Privacy
Statement at http://www.opengroup.org/privacy.
To unsubscribe/opt-out from this mailing list login to The Open Group
collaboration portal at
https://collaboration.opengroup.org/operational/portal.php?action=unsub&listid=2481