Date:        Mon, 31 Oct 2022 16:39:06 +0000
    From:        Austin Group Bug Tracker <nore...@msnkbrown.net>

  | This is already being fixed by bug
  |     https://austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1254,

OK, thanks, that is fine.  If I trusted my ability to conduct a
search in mantis, I might have even found it, but that never seems
to work for me.   I just thought it better to ensure this wasn't
just forgotten (or never even considered).   Sorry for the noise.

Feel free to close 1611.

kre

  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [Issue ... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • Re: [Is... Robert Elz via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [Issue ... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group