For your information, I received the following notification today.

We are pleased to inform you that on 08 Nov 2023 the IEEE SA Standards Board
approved the PAR extension request of P1003.1 Standard for Information
Technology--Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX(R)) Base Specifications,
Issue 8 until 31 Dec 2024.

A copy of the revised PAR (Project Authorization Request) has been added to the
document register as document Austin/1360, see
http://www.opengroup.org/austin/docreg.html.

regards
Andrew
--------
Andrew Josey                    The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England

To learn how we maintain your privacy, please review The Open Group Privacy
Statement at http://www.opengroup.org/privacy.
To unsubscribe/opt-out from this mailing list login to The Open Group
collaboration portal at
https://collaboration.opengroup.org/operational/portal.php?action=unsub&listid=2481