 |----------------------------------------------------------------------
 |No it should not.
 |There is the very same thing for the le*toh() series, please see draft 4,
 |page 1327.  I am only asking for the very same thing for the be*toh()
 |series.

Because Mantis did not submit it to the ML, i had posted

  You are right. The entry on page 660 actually *is* the
  description for the be*toh() series, even though it starts with
  htobe16() and appears like an endian.h overview as such, but
  that in turn is on page 240.

  So that is a false issue that i withdraw. (I would resort the
  functions alphabetically at least, with an empty line in between
  the series even.

in a successive message.

Yep, rapid searching in less(1) on a PDF-to-text conversion of
draft 4 it was, hit "n" twice in a row and you are on page 660 not
240; *but* i personally would resort the function order on page
660 for sure.

--steffen

|(By Robert Gernhardt)

  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [Issue ... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [Issue ... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
      • Re:... Steffen Nurpmeso via austin-group-l at The Open Group