Hi all,

I see the bug's still not closed. Would standard maintainers disclose
if there's still discussion over this issue?

Another issue I thought of, but refrained from bringing onto the issue tracker,
is that in older (not necessarily Unix/POSIX) systems, when there's no
condition variable, threads would wait for predicates to become true by
yielding, or sleeping if expiration is needed. Should yield/sleep synchronize
memory? What's the group's opinion on this?

(When I say not necessarily Unix/POSIX, I meant WinXP:
https://stackoverflow.com/q/75479678/6230282)

Thanks.
DannyNiu/NJF.