autofs 5.0.3
linux 2.6.18

When statfs() is called on an automounted directory, it returns before
the automount occurs. This results in output like this initially:

% df /home/XXX
-                            0         0         0   -  /home

If df is run a second later,

% df /home/XXX
XXX:/home/XXX
                      80634688  77952736   2681952  97% /home/XXX

Perhaps there are options of which I'm not aware to mitigate this
behavior.

Apologies if the answer to my query lies elsewhere in the kernel.

--
Chris Walker -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]