On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 07:04 -0500, Steve Thompson wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, Ian Kent wrote:
>
> > That's a lame response, given you think it's a serious issue.
>
> I don't think that is a fair response either. For all you know, I might be
> limited by site policy.

Fair call, but it comes over as though you don't want to contribute at
all, which isn't good. If you post to the upstream list I more or less
expect you will are willing to reserve a couple of machines for testing,
that you have a fairly good level of know how and that you will put a
bit of time into testing corrections. Of course some bugs are hard to
duplicate for one reason or another and that's a bit different.

Ian