From: Geof Sawaya
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:59 PM
To: davehart_gmail_exchange_...@davehart.net
Subject: RE: [Autogen-users] problem with auto-opts definition element . . .

Hi Dave,

OK, so I just installed 5.11.6.

However, I can't get autogen to run -- I'm wondering if you might have a quick
fix.  (BTW, using Ubuntu 10.10 x64)

Check this output:

sawaya@ubuntu:~/installations/autogen/autogen-5.11.6$ which autogen
/usr/local/bin/autogen
sawaya@ubuntu:~/installations/autogen/autogen-5.11.6$ autogen
bash: /usr/bin/autogen: No such file or directory
sawaya@ubuntu:~/installations/autogen/autogen-5.11.6$ echo $PATH
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
sawaya@ubuntu:~/installations/autogen/autogen-5.11.6$ /usr/local/bin/autogen
/usr/local/bin/autogen: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/bin/autogen: undefined
symbol: option_char_category

??

Thanks for your help.

Geof