>From SCM, autogen must be bootstrapped.
Its bootstrap was written long before gnulib's bootstrap and it is a little
out of hand.  Someday, I'll fix it, but I have a life outside of this and I'm
daunted.  Anyway, WRT configured files, the list is not nearly as dynamic
as it was a decade ago, so I could probably drop all that fanciness and just
list them.  That ought to be easy.

Bottom line:  either run config/bootstrap or extract the shar archive
in noag-boot.sh.
(BTW, source forge's GIT is more recent than GNU.  A habit I probably ought to
start changing.....)